Location: Tamarac, Florida
Sammy has more than 14 years of professional experience in health and wellness. His holistic beliefs guided him to become a Advanced Licensed Massage Therapist at Florida Massage Institute. He is a active member of The American Massage Therapy Association. He has extended education in Muscle Rehabilitation & Exercise with Dr. Joseph Koshes of Gulf Coast Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center; Swe-Thai & Table Top Thai Massage with Margie Meshew of Universal Touch Inc; Active Isolated Stretching & Strengthening with Aaron Mattis of Stretching USA; Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy with Erik Dalton of Freedom from Pain Institute.
* American Red Cross Certified CPR & AED
* NPTI Certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition
* CrossFit Certified Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
* IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher Level 1
* (AIS) Active Isolated Stretching Therapist
* Certified Myoskeletal Therapist Level 2
* Advanced Licensed Massage Therapist
Sammy is very focused and commited to assisting clients in achieving their goals in fitness and wellness.