Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Justin Rovtar is the President of Warrior Fitness. He served in an infantry squad in the United Stated Marine Corps. The training that he received throughout his service in The Corps has been instrumental in developing a “tough as nails” mentality. This mentality has allowed him to push harder and endure more than most .
So you are wondering how this matters to you. Well, he takes this same attitude and passes it along to his clients. Whether you are getting ready to enter Military Service, Law Enforcement Academy, Fire Academy, are a Fighter or just want to be the strongest and most athletic you can be, he will motivate and push you to new levels you never thought possible. Through all the commitment and hard work will emerge a different side of you, the stronger side.
This kind of mental & physical strength will give you a distinct advantage over your competition on the battlefield, in the class room, or in the boardroom.
He is currently an active fitness professional with the following credentials:
- Performance Enhancement Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
- Certified Kettlebell Teacher – IKFF
- Krav Maga Instructor
- CF Level 1 Instructor
- Prior Military USMC – 2btn / 23 Marines – Weapons Company
- Member NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- CPR Certified