Location: Perth, Western Australia
* International Kettlebell & Fitness Federation (IKFF) Certified Kettlebell Trainer
* CrossFit Affiliate Owner since January 2008
* CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
* CrossFit Gymnastics Coach
* CrossFit Running & Endurance Training Sports Coach
* Australian Weightliftng Federation (AWF) State Weightlifting & Sports Power Coach
* Australian Strength & Conditioning Assoc. (ASCA) Level 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
* ASCA Mentor Coach
* Advanced Boxing Instructor
* Police Life Support First Aid Certificate
* Royal Life Saving Society – Bronze Medallion
* CrossFit HQ Certification Trainer – Brisbane, October 2009 (Intern)
Jason is an accomplished athlete having been involved in sport from a young age. He has played Australian Rules Football at State and Western Australia Football League (WAFL) Colts level and trained at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) in long jump, triple jump, 100m and 200m sprints. Jason received representative honours during high school in many sports including, athletics, football, water polo, baseball, softball, rugby league, rugby union, cricket and basketball. Jason first commenced strength and conditioning training at the age of 13 to assist him with his sporting pursuits.
An operational Police Sergeant with over 15 years at the front line of crime in WA, Jason has been CrossFitting and giving fingerprinting services with Kettlebells since early 2006. Jason knows first-hand what it is like to rely on your fitness to simply stay alive and protect others. His main training aim is to attain and maintain an elite level of fitness that ensures he is ready for anything. Jason has coached the Australian Army and the WA Police and has a special interest in fitness for the Tactical & Combat Athlete.