- This event has passed.
Steve Cotter Holistic Health and Fitness seminars – London, UK
November 5, 2016 @ 9:00 am - November 6, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Steve will be teaching Holistic integration of Mind-body-spirit over the course of 2 one day workshops (attend both days or just one) via physical practices. The overriding goal being the balanced development of body and mind.
Mind-body-spirit – is it just the cliché? What does it mean and what are the practical applications? Emphasizing the many different aspects of yoga, qigong and in fact all the physical practices – physical, mental and emotional cultivation. (Mind-body-spirit = holistic practice(s)).
Saturday 5th November
Encyclopedic Approach to Kettlebell Training – for practitioners of all abilities:
- Thorough and in-depth warm-ups both general & specific
- basic getting-to-know kettlebell exercises
- the single kettlebell – mastery of the foundation exercises that form the structure of the entire practice
- Double kettlebell exercises
- Strength and Power development – including programming
- Endurance/Muscular stamina development – including programming
- Use of other elements of internal and external development practices throughout the day for
- recovery and,
- to emphasise the holistic integration of physical practices to develop mind-body-spirit
Sunday 6th November
Holistic Mobility, Flexibility and Bodyweight Conditioning
- Internal development, qigong, breathing under additional resistance, leveraging breath.
- External development, flexibility, mobility, joint health
- Bodyweight conditioning – including martial-arts inspired animal movements, plyometric conditioning
- Athletic agility and coordination
- “Core” stability, strength and endurance
- Merging of internal and external cultivation. Yoga. Taoist yoga, internal martial arts.
One day only: £195
Both days: £360