Location: Ontario, Canada
Christopher has been involved in the fitness industry for 14 years; during this time Christopher has accumulated a wealth of experience through various positions including Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor, Health Center Director, Motivational Speaker, Lebert Fitness Spokesperson, Teacher / Instructor, Entrepreneur, CEO and his current endeavour- author.
Regardless of what Christopher embraces throughout his fitness journey two things remain constant- his passion for fitness and desire to facilitate and catalyze the personal growth of those with whom he comes into contact. This passion can be traced back to his humble origins with strength training when, at the age of 16 Christopher was first introduced to the Olympic style of lifting and the concepts of a “periodized” sport-specific training module.
To this day Christopher fuses the best of all the varied philosophies that the fitness world has to offer in order to deliver optimal results to his clients. By keeping an open mind and employing only the best “tried and true” methods Christopher and his unique B.A.M.N.™ (by any means necessary) principle facilitate rapid, safe, and replicable results for any client.
A true innovator, Christopher has recently developed a cutting-edge group exercise program called “Kettleboxing©™” (currently featured at Xtreme Couture Toronto) – this program is a representation of the B.A.M.N™ principle in full effect as it blends a dynamic total body warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, Kettlebell Lifting and Muay Thai Techniques into a complete 45, 60 or 90 minute class format.
Completing the IKFF CKT Level I Certification in Ann Arbour Michigan, under Ken Blackburn Director of Operations for the IKFF, is considered to be a highlight of Christopher’s professional development as he has the honour and privileged distinction of being the first Canadian Certified as a CKT in the IKFF family- an honour and responsibility he hopes will be given credit through those clients and individuals that will benefit and grow as a result of this knowledge.
* PERSONAL TRAINING SPECIALIST (CANADIAN FITNESS PROFESSIONALS)
* CERTIFIED KETTLEBELL TEACHER – LEVEL I (INTERNATIONAL KETTLEBELL AND FITNESS FEDERATION)
* KETTLEBELL TRAINING SPECIALIST- LEVEL II INSTRUCTOR (ATHLETICS & WELLNESS INCORPORATED)
* LEVEL III NATIONAL COACH (FOOTBALL) – NATIONAL COACHING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
* PRESSURE POINT CONTROL TACTICS INSTRUCTOR – (THE CONTROL INSTITUTE)
* TACTICAL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING SPECIALIST (NATIONAL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING ASSOCIATION) *PENDING*
* OPEN WATER DIVER – (PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DIVING INSTRUCTORS)
* PART-TIME FACULTY MEMBER AT HUMBER COLLEGE
* BLACK BELT CANDIDATE IN GOJU-RYU KARATE