President and Director
As the Founder and Director of IKFF, Steve Cotter draws from an extensive and diverse background as a champion athlete and cutting-edge trainer to develop some of the most complete and exciting programs in strength and conditioning today.
Throughout his lifelong study, Steve continues to research and implement the most effective training methods in kettlebells, martial arts, qigong, strength and conditioning, athletics and human performance fields. He constantly improves his skills and abilities to benefit, teach and motivate you.
Named to Men’s Health Magazine’s “100 Fittest Men of All-Time”, Cotter shares his years of experience as a martial artist, world-class athlete and fitness coach to design and supervise programs for those who take their training seriously. While each client is unique, a common theme always presents itself in Steve’s training programs; an unyielding focus, unparalleled intensity and precise attention to detail.
Working tirelessly to share his passion for teaching as well as fitness and heatlh, Steve teaches on 6 continents and has developed qualified kettlebell fitness instructors representing over 40 nations and growing.
- Named one of the “100 Fittest Men of All-time” by Men’s Health Magazine
- Consultant to several professional sport teams, including NFL’s San Francisco 49ers and San Diego Chargers and MLB’s Texas Rangers, Oakland Athletics and LA Dodgers
- Subject Matter Expert to US Navy SEALs at Virginia Beach, VA
- Strength & Conditioning training for US Marines at Quantico Marine Corps Base
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Strength & Conditioning Assoc. (NSCA)
- Author of Encyclopedia of Kettlebell Lifting and over a dozen DVD series
- Creator of Full KOntact Kettlebells System and best-selling DVD series
- Keynote Speaker at CPTN, the Canadian Personal Trainer Network
- Featured Presenter for industy leading conventions in North Americ, Europe and Asia, including Perform Better Summits, IDEA World, CPTN, Asia Fitness Conference, BodyPower Expo and ECA.