Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
My goal as a Kettlebell instructor is to help my clients move and feel better, once their movement begins to improve, their ability to lose body fat and gain strength and muscle will also improve.
Rae began her martial arts career in 1997. A 1st degree black belt in Combat Jujitsu, she’s currently training in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and specializes in kettlebell program design for BJJ practitioners. Rae was the founder and innovator of the Little Dragons program at SCMA Martial Arts & Fitness where she is the Fitness Director, in charge of designing workout programs for the parents and students and most especially, training the Chitwood Brothers Competition Team members. Rae is a Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) with the IKFF and certified nationally with FitForce and the Ohio Peace Officer’s Training Academy as a Physical Fitness Specialist.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Owner and head instructor of Primal Edge Fitness and PCK International, one of the premiere Pencak Silat (Indonesian Martial Arts) organizations in the world. Jerry has trained in various martial arts styles for over 25 years including Kenpo, Filipino Kali, JKD, Muay Thai, Chen Taiji and Pencak Silat just to name a few. Jerry’s quest for knowledge is never ending, always looking for new and better ways to gain functional strength, endurance, speed and mobility. Jerry believes that achieving mind, body spirit harmony is very important in training and in your daily life. With this in mind, Jerry develops training sessions molded to the individual’s needs and goals but always keeping the principle of achieving mind, body, and spirit harmony. Jerry is a 2 time USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee and holds multiple rankings and certifications in the martial arts and fitness industry!
Certifications and accomplishments include:
• Guru Besar “Grandmaster” of Pukulan Cimande Kombinasi Pencak Silat (Indonesian Martial Arts)
• Guru “Full Instructor” of SinaTirsiaWali Kali-Silat (Filipino Martial Arts)
• Certified Instructor – 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tracy’s Kenpo Karate
• IKFF – CKT Level 1
• ACE – Certified Personal Trainer
• NETA – Certified Group Fitness Instructor
• 2 Time USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee – 2002 Kali Man of the Year and 2008 Pencak Silat Master of the Year
• Certified NCTMB Massage Therapist & Bodyworker
• Certified Advanced (MAT) Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist
• Certified ICRT Reiki Master
• Honorary Ph.D, Doctorate of Martial Arts Philosophy from the University of Asian Martial Arts 2008