Location: Newburgh, New York
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Performance endurance Coach
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- IKFF CKT 1 under Ken Blackburn 2015
- Vintage Strength Certified under Rik Brown 2015
“If you can move yourself you can move anything.” Is a quote Michael lives by. Michael’s focus is not only on the typical strength training (while he finds that vital to some trainings), he likes to also focus on proper body mechanics and fully body wellness.
Michael’s training philosophy centers on getting to know his clients and implementing a variety of techniques to not only gain optimum results, but to also make the experience fun and stimulating. Working out should be fun and a learning experience, not a chore.
Michael prides himself on the improvements and successes of his clients. Whether a person has increased their mobility, pr’d a marathon, completed a regional Kettlebell competitor or simply have had the realization that their workouts can be pain free, Michael is excited to be included in each clients individual journey.